- This is an individual contributor position reporting to manager.
- This candidate will provide a QA individual contributor role in all the testing activities of the Business Unit Products, which encompass Schematic Editing and Layout Editing EDA tools.
- This includes defining the test strategy; project planning and the creation, execution and automation of test cases.
- The candidate will also be expected to play an active role in the maintenance and analysis of the suite of QA regression test environment.
- The candidate should be able to communicate clearly to work with peers from QA, Development, Application support and Marketing groups.
- The candidate is responsible for establishing personal timetables that supports the assigned project goals.
- Require a minimum of 2 years experience in a EDA too Product Validation or development role, or Analog/ASIC design.
- Design experience should include Analog design, and simulation/extraction/drc.
- A good knowledge of popular layout editing tool usage is considered a strong plus.
- Familiarity with QA procedures and S/W development methodologies is a strong plus.
- The candidate must exhibit very good problem analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are desired.
- Familiarity with SPICE languages is a plus.
- BSEE, MSEE/MSCE or comparable degree is required.