1. Provide technical consultation and support in component failure analysis and qualification projects.
2. Assess, evaluate and implement new methods and equipment in the course of FA work.
3. Assign and approve lab analysis projects and reports.
4. Co-ordinate activities and training to develop and improve the skillset and knowledge of the component lab engineers.
5. Recruit, motivate, assess and develop component lab team in their area of responsibility.
6. Ensure component lab equipment are maintained systematically and equipment procedures are documented and updated timely.
1. Major in Electronics/Mechanical/Automation engineering
2. 5 years or above solid experiences in big MNC, 2 years above in manager level.
3. Strong leadership and coaching skill
4. Good command of written and spoken English